As controller of the website, Jebsen & Jessen Industrial Solutions GmbH, Kehwieder 11, 20457 Hamburg, Germany, we fully respect confidentiality and data protection when we collect and process personal data during your use of this website. We comply with all applicable laws when processing personal data.
When you visit our website, certain personal data, i.e. individual details about your personal or factual circumstances, are collected and stored by us or our service providers. "Personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Use of personal data
Processing of your data when using our website for information purposes
If you visit our website for informational purposes only, without providing personal data via registration or otherwise, only the Internet connection data that your browser transmits to our server will be processed. This information contains personal data only to a limited extent. The processed data includes information on:
- your device (type, name, ID)
- your browser (type/version)
- your operating system (including language settings)
- date and time of your requests
- the content of your requests
- your screen resolution
- your Internet Service Provider
We use videos from the company Vimeo LLC, 555 West 18th Street, New York, New York 10011, USA ("Vimeo") on our website. With the help of a plug-in, we can display video material directly on our website. For technical reasons, the integration of Vimeo videos results in calls to the Vimeo server. Data from your browser or end device is transmitted to the Vimeo server. It is also transmitted which of our Internet pages you have visited. Third-party analyses or advertising cookies may be set if you are logged in with your own Vimeo account when you call up the video. We have set a do-not-track parameter on our part, so that we do not receive any information from Vimeo in this respect.
For Vimeo's use of your browser or device data in connection with the playing of a video, please visit https://vimeo.com/privacy
.Google Maps - Maps
We use our own session cookies that enable the customer-friendly use of our website, for example by storing your settings. The legal basis for the use of such cookies is the performance of the contract (Art. 6 (1) lit. b GDPR). You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies, allow cookies only in individual cases, limit the acceptance of cookies to certain cases or generally exclude them, as well as activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. If you deactivate cookies, the functionality of this website may be limited.
Some of the cookies we use on our website come from third parties that help us analyse the impact of our content and our visitors' interests, or measure the power and performance of our website. As part of our website, we use both first party cookies (only visible from the domain you are visiting) and third party cookies (visible across domains and regularly set by third parties).
Cookie-based data processing is carried out on the basis of your consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. a GDPR or on the basis of Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR to protect our legitimate interests. Our legitimate interests lie, in particular, in being able to provide you with a technically optimised and user-friendly website designed to meet your needs and to ensure the security of our systems. You can revoke any consent you have given us at any time.
Here you can object to your processing or revoke your consent.
Revoke Cookie ConsentGoogle Analytics
The information generated by the Google Analytics cookies about your use of this website (for example, time, place and frequency of your website visit including IP address) is transmitted to a server of Google LLC (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) in the USA and stored there. We have concluded corresponding contracts with Google for data processing.LinkedIn Company Profile
We operate a company profile on the LinkedIn portal, a service provided by LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland. We use the LinkedIn profile to present our company and to get in touch with potential employees.
You have the option of contacting us via our LinkedIn profile. In doing so, the available profile data (e.g. job title, company name, industry, education, work experience, skills, contact options, photo) as well as the content of the message are processed by us in order to process your request. The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 (1) lit. b GDPR, insofar as the communication serves the purpose of fulfilling the contract or carrying out pre-contractual measures. In other cases, the data processing is based on Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. We have a legitimate interest in contacting our users via our LinkedIn profile and answering inquiries. If you submit an application to us via LinkedIn, your name, contact details, qualifications and other data contained in the application will be processed for the purpose of evaluating and possibly conducting an application process. For this purpose, the application documents may be forwarded internally to the responsible and decision-making employees. The data processing is based on sec. 26 (1) of the German Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz (“BDSG”). Additional voluntary information is processed on the basis of Art. 6 (1) lit. a GDPR. After completion of the application process, the data will be deleted after six months at the latest, unless the data is required for the implementation of the employment relationship.
In addition, you can share our posts, provide them with a "Like" or comment on them. The information about the interaction and the profile data are processed by us. The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. We have a legitimate interest in tracking the response to our posts and communicating with users.
Furthermore, we contact LinkedIn users directly if the information in their profile has aroused our interest. In doing so, we process the available profile data. The legal basis is Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. We have a legitimate interest in contacting other users via LinkedIn.
You have the following data protection rights, depending on the circumstances of the specific case:
- Access: You have the right to request information about and access to your personal data and/or copies of this data. This includes information about the purpose of the use, the category of data used, its recipients and authorised persons and, if possible, the envisaged period of data storage or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine that period.
- Correction, blocking, deletion: You have the right to demand the correction, deletion or restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as their use is inadmissible under data protection law. This is particularly the case if (i) the data is incomplete or inaccurate, (ii) it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, (iii) the consent on which the processing was based has been revoked, or (iv) you have successfully exercised a right to object to data processing; in cases where the data is processed by third parties, we will forward your requests for rectification, erasure or restriction of processing to those third parties, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort;
- Refusal/withdrawal of your consent: Many data processing operations are only possible with your explicit consent. You have the right to refuse your consent or to withdraw consent you have already given - without affecting the lawfulness of the data processing operations carried out before the withdrawal - at any time.
- Automated decision-making including profiling: You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you;
- Data portability: You have the right to have data that you have provided to us handed over to you or a third party in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. However, the right to request direct transfer to another controller only exists insofar as this is technically feasible.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority: If you believe that your rights have been violated as a result of processing of your personal data that is not in compliance with data protection law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time, insofar as we process your personal data for purposes of direct marketing or insofar as we process your personal data for the pursuit of our legitimate interests and there are reasons arising from your particular situation.
You may (i) exercise the rights set out above or (ii) ask questions or (iii) lodge a complaint about the processing of your personal data carried out by us by contacting our contact person listed below.Retention period
If we are not obliged to retain your personal data, we will delete it when it is no longer required for the purpose for which it was collected; data collected for the use of the website will be deleted after the use of the services has ended. If we are obliged to retain the stored data, we will block the data concerned.Data security
Jebsen & Jessen Industrial Solutions GmbH uses technical and organizational security measures to protect recorded data against accidental or intentional manipulation, destruction, loss or unauthorized use. Our security measures, e.g. encryption, are continuously adapted to the state of the art. In addition, all our employees are obliged to comply with data protection and our internal code of conduct.Contact
If you have any questions about the use or processing of your personal data, if you would like further information in this regard, or if you have any recommendations, complaints or critical comments, please contact our data protection officer at
DS EXTERN GmbH
Dipl.-Kfm. Marc Althaus